Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rajinikanth's next film 'Baasha-2'

After the electrifying success of 'Endhiran', Rajini is getting serious for his next project. Things can't get any better for Rajinikanth now. According to trade pundits, he is looking forward for 'Baasha-2'. The news has been in Kollywood for sometime. Recently speaking at a family function, Rajini hinted only RM Veerappan (producer of Baasha) and Sathya Movies can produce another movie like 'Baasha'. This was a perceived as a green signal from the Superstar and Sathya Movies began scripting a sequel of 'Baasha'.

Superstar who has gone to Himalayas for a month's trip, asked RM Veerappan to get ready with the script and if it's ready by the time he returns he will take up the project immediately. Sathya Movies which produced 'Badsha', rajini's most commercially successful film of the 90's is in top gear after almost 20 years. RM Veerappan is very concerned in choosing the director of the sequel. He wants to show rajni's in a deep and powerful acting role. With Maniratnam stating he can't direct a film which will suit Rajini and his fans, Veerappan's next choice would be Bala, Ameer, Hari, Ram Gopal Varma or even Vasanthabalan.

And Rajini fans please suggest a powerful and suitable name for our Thalaivar's next film.

1 comment:

  1. Hi rajini, my name is Jana I'm 13, and I'm a Lebanese girl. I am a great fan of you, and I love everything you do. I really wish that I could meet a person as good as you. As you know I know about your new movie endhiran and I really like it, but I didn't have a chance to watch it cause they don't put it here in Lebanon. I'm reading about it on the Internet and looking at the pictures. I also like the amazing actress that's acting with you, which is the adorable and beautiful aishwarya rai. Anyways it's an amazing movie, and I read that it is a blockbuster. I watched the advertisements on B4U and they're pretty awesome !!
    !!! =) well bye now talk to you later <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails